There’s a revolution going on… Real-time bidding (RTB) is adding targeting, relevance and efficiency to the online advertising world – that means new budgets and opportunities are opening up for online publishers.
According to IDC, by 2015 RTB will represent 27 percent of digital adspend in the United States and 25 per cent in the UK, or $680 million. The online ad economy is going automated, programmatic and responsive and you need to know about it.
In the latest half-day event in our Market Briefing series, we ask how consumer and B2B publishers can profit from real-time trading and be part of the new ad economy. We’ll cover:
- The facts on RTB and programmatic trading – separating myth from evidence
- Case studies of successful RTB campaigns
- The role of data and audience targeting
- Adding RTB to monetise video content
- How private marketplaces can be a vital tool in your advertising arsenal
Book your place here https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=45344&categoryid=307624